Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Personal Introduction

I was roughly four years old when I started gaining interest for the world of aviation. This was solely due to the Concorde landing at the Battle Creek Kellogg airport. After seeing the Concorde, my eyes were set on flying and that is what I still want to do with my future. I am currently in my fourth year of college and I am working on majoring in Aviation Flight Technology. Currently, I am halfway through my instrument certification and plan on graduating in Fall 2016.

As far as future plans, I am unsure as to weather I will go into the regionals or try and fly with Corporate Eagle gaining SIC time. I am leaning more towards flying in the corporate side. Since I work at Avflight, a local FBO, I am able to see a lot that the corporate side of aviation has to offer. With that being said, I would love to fly Gulfstream’s, Hawkers, or even Falcons.


As stated previously, working with Avflight I get to see a lot of the medical flights that come in to Willow Run. So for Career Development, I am interested to find out a bit more about these positions and how they are acquired. I did see on the syllabus that they will be a guest speaker on March 30th. The aviation topics that I would like to talk about in this class would be the future developments of flight crews with the advancements in technology. Also, I would like to learn more about the new space flights that have been going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment